NAAMM 2022 Fall Meeting
Friday–Saturday, Sep 16–17, 2022
Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
198 E Delaware Place
Chicago, IL 60611
View on map
NAAMM 2022 Fall Meeting
September 16 - 17, 2022
This upscale all-suite hotel offers a unique experience near top downtown attractions such as Lakeshore Drive, Water Tower Place, John Hancock Center, Magnificent Mile shopping, and Navy Pier. Take in views of Lake Michigan and the city from its suites and top-floor indoor pool.
- Run of the House Single: $209.00 per night
- Run of the House Double: $209.00 per night
All guest suites are subject to applicable taxes, currently at 17.4%. A deposit of one night's room and tax or credit card information authorizing the deposit is required at the time of reservation.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm. and check-out time is Noon.
To make a reservation, please click here or call 312-664-1100. Make sure to indicate group name NAM to receive the negotiated group rate.
The cut-off date for reservations is Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at 5:00 pm CT. Reservations made after this date and time may no longer be available at the group rate.
On-site overnight valet parking at the hotel is currently not available.. Self-parking costs $55.00.
For transportation options to the hotel, click here.
The 2022 Fall Meeting schedule includes the regular division meetings of AMP, EMMA, HMMA and MBG. Attendees review and act on a number of important Association and industry issues at these meetings.
In addition to regularly scheduled Fall Meeting events, attendees will also have ample opportunity for informal networking at the planned group events throughout the weekend.
For a printable copy of the meeting schedule, click here.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver & Acknowledgements
By attending the NAAMM 2022 Annual Business Meeting at the Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites, Chicago, IL (“conference”) in-person you acknowledge that neither NAAMM nor the hotel can prevent you from being exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending the conference and related events. Attendance at the conference constitutes your acceptance of the following terms:
- I am attending the conference at my own risk and understand that by attending I risk being exposed to or infected with COVID-19 as a result of my actions or those of other attendees or participants including the hotel’s employees and NAAMM’s officers, directors and staff.
- I hereby release, for myself, my heirs, and personal representatives, and do forever discharge, indemnify and hold harmless NAAMM, its directors, officers, staff, agents, members, and representatives, from any and all claims, liabilities, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of, in connection with, or relating to my attending or participating in the conference including, without limitation, any illness, damages, or injury resulting from my travel to and from, and attendance at, the conference, participation in events related to the conference, exposure to an infectious disease (including COVID-19) or the manner in which the conference or its related events and activities are conducted.
- I will follow all required health and safety guidelines, protocols, policies, regulations, and mandates while attending the conference, including those implemented or recommended by NAAMM or the venue (regardless of whether federal, state, or local laws dictate otherwise), or by federal, state, or local authorities (collectively, “Guidance”) which may include (among other actions) wearing a face mask or covering while attending conference meetings and events and maintaining appropriate social distance from others.
- I agree to monitor my own health status and will not attend the conference if (i) I am symptomatic of COVID-19 in any way (even if I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19); (ii) I believe I have been exposed to or been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the conference (unless I am fully vaccinated); (iii) I have had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the 10 days prior to the conference or, at the time of the conference are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test; or (iv) a public health or medical professional told me to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection with the 14 days prior to the conference.
NOTE: Close contact is being within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period with a person; or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 with or without wearing a mask (i.e., being coughed or sneezed on). People are considered fully vaccinated (i) 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, like the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or (ii) 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, like Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. If it has been less than 2 weeks since your final dose, or if you still need to get your second dose, you are NOT fully protected.