NAAMM 2023 Spring Meeting
Friday–Sunday, Apr 21–23, 2023
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Santa Ana Pueblo, NM 87004
View on map
NAAMM 2023 Spring Meeting
April 21-23, 2023
The Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is nestled on 550 acres of the Native American Santa Ana Pueblo between the Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande River and is steeped in over one thousand years of rich history and culture. The hotel is offering their Standard Guest Rooms at the following rates:
- Single/Double Occupancy: $259.00 per night
- Triple Occupancy: $284.00 per night
- Quad Occupancy: $309 per night
All guest rooms are subject to applicable taxes, currently at 14.75%, in effect at the time of check-out. A deposit of one night's room and tax or credit card information authorizing the deposit is required at the time of reservation.
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. and check-out time is 11:00 am.
To make a reservation, please click here or call 505-867-1234. Make sure to indicate group name NAAM to receive the negotiated group rate.
The cut-off date for reservations is Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 5:00 pm MT. Reservations made after this date and time may no longer be available at the group rate.
Complimentary self-parking is available.
The 2023 Spring Meeting schedule includes the regular division meetings of AMP, EMMA, HMMA and MBG. Attendees review and act on a number of important Association and industry issues at these meetings.
In addition to regularly scheduled Spring Meeting events, attendees will also have ample opportunity for informal networking at the planned group events throughout the weekend.
For a printable copy of the meeting schedule, click here.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver & Acknowledgements
By attending the NAAMM 2023 Spring Meeting at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa (“conference”) in-person you acknowledge that neither NAAMM nor the hotel can prevent you from being exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending the conference and related events. Attendance at the conference constitutes your acceptance of the following terms:
- I am attending the conference at my own risk and understand that by attending I risk being exposed to or infected with COVID-19 as a result of my actions or those of other attendees or participants including the hotel’s employees and NAAMM’s officers, directors and staff.
- I hereby release, for myself, my heirs, and personal representatives, and do forever discharge, indemnify and hold harmless NAAMM, its directors, officers, staff, agents, members, and representatives, from any and all claims, liabilities, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of, in connection with, or relating to my attending or participating in the conference including, without limitation, any illness, damages, or injury resulting from my travel to and from, and attendance at, the conference, participation in events related to the conference, exposure to an infectious disease (including COVID-19) or the manner in which the conference or its related events and activities are conducted.
- I will follow all required health and safety guidelines, protocols, policies, regulations, and mandates while attending the conference, including those implemented or recommended by NAAMM or the venue (regardless of whether federal, state, or local laws dictate otherwise), or by federal, state, or local authorities (collectively, “Guidance”) which may include (among other actions) wearing a face mask or covering while attending conference meetings and events and maintaining appropriate social distance from others.
- I agree to monitor my own health status and will not attend the conference if (i) I am symptomatic of COVID-19 in any way (even if I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19); (ii) I believe I have been exposed to or been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the conference (unless I am fully vaccinated); (iii) I have had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the 10 days prior to the conference or, at the time of the conference are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test; or (iv) a public health or medical professional told me to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection with the 14 days prior to the conference.
NOTE: Close contact is being within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period with a person; or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 with or without wearing a mask (i.e., being coughed or sneezed on). People are considered fully vaccinated (i) 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, like the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or (ii) 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, like Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. If it has been less than 2 weeks since your final dose, or if you still need to get your second dose, you are NOT fully protected.